CCR Question #2 Draft


While researching the ways different print magazines market and promote their brand names I have found a multitude of different promotion possibilities. Due to my magazine's target audience and genre I have decided to promote my magazine strictly through social media/internet. Rap Caviar's targeted audience is young and can be primarily found on the internet and social media; for example: Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook, etc. I plan to create interactive posts that engage our audience; this will in turn entice them to at the least check out our magazine and potentially purchase the product. In order to market to my mass audience the rest of my marketing will also be online as well. I plan to create a banner ad promoting Rap Caviar on frequently visited sites that our readers would use such as Spotify, Footlocker, or even Dick's Sporting Goods web sites. These banner ads would be on sites that already attract a similar style audience in order to entice the most consumers as possible to our magazine. This is extremely effective for our target audience because they all are familiar with the companies that we would display our ads; therefore, our target audience will receive our message and possibly attracted to it.

Comments

Popular Posts