Quarter 3 Submission
Revision #1: In order to provide more of an urban aesthetic I changed the photograph of the cover. Also I thinned the grey perimeter to have more of the picture showing. Also i changed the positioning of the text box's according to the picture. Overall, this change is beneficial for the success of Rap Caviar.
Revision #2: For my table of contents I changed the picture to an aesthetically pleasing picture of a pair of Nike Air-force color black with embroidered crystals on the swoosh. This provides an eye catching picture that benefits the quality of Rap Caviar.
Revision #3: I adjusted the pictures on my article to coincide with the aesthetic I am trying to achieve. The first one i replaced with a urban picture with a girl who is dressed in street wear to show a more young side to Rap Caviar. Next, I replaced the second picture with the original first picture to still have the concert aspect. And finally, I added the third picture to once again coincide with the aesthetic I am trying to achieve.






Comments
Post a Comment