Project Selection- Magazine

Print journalism is the profession or practice of reporting about, photographing, or editing news stories for newspapers or magazines. Based on personal experience I've received in Media Studies I feel that print journalism would be an amazing thing to invest my time in. From my experiences from watching and studying All the Presidents Men to Nixon, I have learned much. I've learned how to be able to craft a stable article, along with analyzing a story. Also, I've learned that its a rough world out there, and if you want to be on top you have to be the first to a story; with the right information. Not to mention, you have to make sure that your sources are credible and reliable; don't reveal a source if they don't give you permission, it will tear your reputation as a journalist down. I'm in love with the fact that journalist get to go out on "missions" and hunt for a new story that the people need or want to know. That's what really interests me about print journalism and the euphoria you would feel from writing and publishing a great piece.

Comments

Popular Posts