Project Selection- Film

When dealing with digital video, photography, television and filmproduction refers to the tasks that must be completed or executed during the filming or shooting; production is the second step in film creation. This peaks my interest for many reasons. One of them being the fact that I've been in love with movies since I was a child. Also, from the past experience I have received from Media Studies has impacted my interest as well. I have learned that the camera shots must be in the right position, along with having to take multiple shots of one scene. Also, the technical side of from sound to lighting has to be perfect in order to deliver a great movie. From wide shots to insert shots, I have an educated view of the film world now and would love to be apart of my own movie. A lot of work goes in, but an amazing, satisfying movie comes out.

Comments

Popular Posts